COVID-19 has many special features, including for the boat rental and for the guided activities. The parc de la Rivière-des-Mille-Îles does everything it can to ensure that its activities can take place under the safest conditions possible.
Standards have been revised and additional safety measures have been established. However, we are not immune to a COVID-19 outbreak or any other case.
By reserving an activity at the park, you declare that:
- You have read and understood the documentation associated with boat rental and guided activities;
- You asked the necessary questions to obtain all the necessary information;
- You understand that the parc de la Rivière-des-Mille-Îles has made every effort to ensure that the boat rentals and the guided activities can take place in a safe manner;
- You understand that the parc de la Rivière-des-Mille-Île cannot be held responsible in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak or any other case.
Due to COVID-19, we have additional regulations:
- All participants must disinfect their hands prior to boarding
- Wearing a mask is mandatory
- The area which will be assigned to you must be respected
- It is forbidden to get up once seated in your area