- How to prepare your visit on the river?
Are you planning to visit the Parc de la Rivière-des-Mille-Îles? Whether it's for an animated activity or not, here are a few tips to help you prepare for your visit and make the most of it.
During your visit, here is the material we suggest you have with you at all times:
- Clothing appropriate to the environmental conditions, the time of year and the type of boat used (t-shirt, shorts, pants, warm sweater, coat in case of light rain);
- A cap;
- Sunglasses attached with a string;
- Your cell phone, in a waterproof pouch (available at the Park);
- Closed shoes (especially if you plan to go to the islands);
- Mosquito repellent;
- A bottle of water (limited water points on the islands);
- One or more snacks.
We also suggest that you keep the following equipment in your vehicle. They could be useful when you return from your activity:
- A towel;
- A change of clothes;
- Extra snacks.
During your winter visit, we suggest that you avoid cotton clothing when snowshoeing or cross-country skiing because it remains wet and loses its warmth properties.
- What are the hours of the daycare service?
Daycare is available in the morning from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and in the evening from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. The cost for the daycare is $10.00 per day or $40.00 per week.