I want to get involved
PARC DE LA RIVIÈRE-DES-MILLE-ÎLES MEMBERSHIP CARD
Becoming a member is a way of helping to protect and conserve the Mille Îles river.
- 10% discount on watercraft rentals
- Invitation to a special members-only activity
- Exclusive newsletters
- Right to vote at the Éco-Nature annual general meeting
- Right to purchase a $40 season’s pass for launching a personal watercraft, for one season
Would you like to support Éco-Nature in its efforts?
Donate and help the Parc de la Rivière-des-Mille-Îles continue its protection and conservation efforts.
All funds collected will help conserve the rich natural environment of the Mille Îles River and species at risk, or go toward specific causes such as caring for and rehabilitating injured native turtles or creating and managing wildlife habitats.
Over the course of the year we organize all kinds of activities to help protect and conserve the Mille Îles river.
Organize or join a drive to clean up the banks of the Mille Îles River, on your own or with a team, on foot or by boat. Cleanup drives are usually held between mid-May and mid-October. Contact us for further details.
Help restore natural environments, either by improving shorelines or creating pollinator gardens. Check our planting drive dates and join us if you’re available.
Take part in a bat inventory, share your turtle sightings, help monitor wood duck nesting boxes or patrol natural environments. Contact us for further details.
Contact us for more details
- Monitoring of bats between May and September
- Monitoring turtles between May and the end of October
- Monitoring of wood duck nesting boxes in February-March
- Patrol at all times
We’re often looking for good photographs of the plants, animals and natural environments along the Mille Îles River for our awareness-building activities.
Do you have a particular talent you’d like to share with our organization? Please let us know!